RAPID RTC is seeking an outgoing, organized, and motivated Inside Sales Representative with excellent communication skills to join our team. You will be working with automotive dealership salespeople and sales managers, assisting them to leverage our software solutions to help increase sales and improve their sales process.
Your automotive experience will be combined with a love for technology to lay the foundation of a lasting career at RAPID RTC.
- Do you have automotive experience and understand how auto dealerships operate?
- Do you have sales experience or an interest in developing sales skills?
- Do you have the drive to work with automotive clients, understand their needs, and help them select and effectively use our industry leading solutions?
- Do you embrace and understand new technologies?
- Do you enjoy the automotive business but desire a change in environment?
If you answered yes to these, you are the right candidate for this position.
The position involves…
- Selling leading edge software solutions to automotive dealerships to help improve their sales.
- Developing customer relationships, so you can drive new business and drive sales
- Reviewing product usage and identifying opportunities that would benefit dealers and their sales teams
- Prospecting and enhancing dealership usage of our products / features
- Assisting dealers with inquiries and product questions
- Understanding how a successful dealer uses our products and provide ongoing coaching on how to use our products
- Managing dealership accounts with regular outbound contact
- Providing training of dealership personnel
- Conducting regular customer satisfaction calls
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all client interactions in Salesforce
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Automotive experience
- Inside sales experience or an interest in building inside sales skills
- Excellent communication skills, both speaking and writing
- Strong customer focus and results oriented personality
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships
- Demonstrated team-playing attitude
- Strong time and self-management skills
- High propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.