RAPID RTC is seeking a Dealer Care Representative to join our team. You must be outgoing, organized, motivated, and possess excellent communication skills. You will be assisting professional salespeople and sales managers who require help leveraging our software solutions to enhance the sales process on the showroom floor. Your automotive experience will be combined with our technology training program to lay the foundation of a lasting career at RAPID RTC.
Do you enjoy understanding dealers’ needs and have a desire to help them succeed? Do you have automotive retail experience? Do you embrace and understand new technologies? Do you enjoy the automotive business but desire a change in environment?
The position involves…
- Developing customer relationships, so you can develop business and drive sales
- Reviewing product usage and identifying opportunities that would benefit dealers and their sales teams
- Prospecting and enhancing dealership usage of our products / features
- Responding to dealership inquiries and product questions
- Providing assistance/training in use of our products
- Working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Maintaining contact with your dealership accounts on a regular basis
- Calling upon dealers to service them with additional information and assistance
- Opportunity to coach and train Dealers
- Providing regular customer satisfaction calls
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all client interactions
- Delivering training sessions via webinar
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent communication skills, speaking and writing
- Automotive experience
- Possesses a strong customer focus and results oriented personality
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships
- Excellent communicator with ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner
- Demonstrated team-playing attitude
- Strong time and self-management skills
- Has a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
- Good Internet skills – SEO/ SEM knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other related tools
- Understanding of and engagement in social media
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to email@example.com.