RAPID RTC is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA) to work closely within our Product Development team. You will utilize your strong communication and technical skills to develop business intelligence solutions based on business requirements. Responsible for the development and support of querying, reporting and dashboards supporting various RAPID RTC strategic and operational initiatives. This role is expected to leverage data housed within several unique databases to create comprehensive reporting that identifies performance trends and opportunities.
The position involves…
- Liaising with internal business and technical stakeholders to determine requirements
- Creating and analyzing technical specification documents and documenting business requirements
- Apply analytical skills to turn data into meaningful information, see correlations that may not be immediately visible, find opportunities in disparate sets of data that provide business value
- Being able to analyze complex data relationships as well as explain them to others
- Acquiring and demonstrating knowledge of RAPID RTC products from the client perspective
- Keeping up to date on business intelligence techniques and best practices
- Putting data to practical and opportunistic use
- Creating ad-hoc queries and reporting
- Establishing data standards for consistent reporting
- Creating self-service reports that can be used by internal stakeholders
- Creating and executing test scripts for reporting
Our ideal candidate…
- Possesses a University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Possesses 3+ years of experience as a BIA or report writer
- Has strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Is customer, detail, and quality oriented
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI or similar tool
- Experience developing complex SQL queries and reports
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.