RAPID RTC is seeking an experienced Intermediate Systems Analyst to work closely within our Product Development team. You will utilize your strong communication and technical skills to assess the business and system requirements and recommend solutions in our world class enterprise lead management system. You will document all system requirements and work with internal departments and external stakeholders during different stages of the product development lifecycle to ensure requirements are being met.
The position involves…
- Bridging the gap between the specific skill sets of the product management team and the development team
- Liaising with external business and technical stakeholders to determine technical requirements
- Acquiring and demonstrating knowledge of RAPID RTC products from both the client and the development perspective.
- Keeping up to date on web-based software systems and design
- Keeping up to date on system integration techniques and best practices
- Providing insight from a development and systems perspective
- Identifying opportunities for system and process improvements
- Creating and analyzing technical specification documents and documenting business requirements
- Creating and executing test scripts for functional and non-functional requirements
Our ideal candidate…
- Possesses a University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Possesses 3+ year’s experience as a Systems Analyst
- Has strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Is customer, detail, and quality oriented
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with XML
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to email@example.com.