RAPID RTC is seeking an experienced and self-motivated full-time Data Management Specialist to join our team. Based out of our Winnipeg head office, you will be joining a dynamic, successful, and fast-paced team. Reporting to the Department Manager, you will be responsible for receiving and recording client data, working with other departments to coordinate data entry projects, and carrying out research and analysis to generate reports for our Dealer Sales teams.
Shift times may vary as operations require, however the current schedule for this role is 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
The position involves…
- Reviewing client data for completeness and escalating identified inconsistencies as needed for resolution
- Loading client press releases and vehicle specifications into Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Working closely with other departments to enter data following a specified format, including Quality Assurance verification
- Contributing to ongoing process improvements within the department by maintaining or producing reference documentation
- Providing process observations as a subject matter expert to assist with business development activities and project requirements
- Acting as a primary contact for application functionality questions, related to data entry projects
- Researching automotive consumer buying behaviours and response patterns to support Sales-led demos (i.e., Mystery Shops)
- Corresponding with third parties by email and phone
- Working with a growing, international team, with offices in Winnipeg, Dallas, London, Toronto and Paris
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent written & verbal communication and documentation skills
- Elevated analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail and humility to know when to ask for help
- Can make pragmatic decisions about balancing work load and prioritizing tasks accordingly
- Accuracy and speed in Data Entry, while maintaining quality
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to prepare and generate reports with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Self-motivation to go beyond job requirements, seeking out opportunities and generating ideas for improvements
- Flexible work schedule
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast-paced Data Entry environment
- Automotive Dealership knowledge is an asset
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.