Due to the overwhelming success of our lead management products, RAPID RTC has additional career opportunities for a technical and energetic Client Services Analyst (Bilingual – French). As an integral member of our Client Services team you will gain familiarity with our product set in order to provide outstanding technical support to our dealership clientele. You will deliver a consistent service experience to each customer and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the team and its processes. You will recognize and respond to the customer’s needs, resolve technical issues, and work with our Dealer Care team to provide a premium support experience.
The position involves…
- Providing premium technical support via telephone or email to efficiently and professionally manage client concerns and/or questions
- Contributing to the content growth of the Knowledge Database (KCS)
- Maintaining complete and accurate documentation for all client communication
- Providing first in class support for clients such as Volkswagen, Mitsubishi, Volvo, Kia, Honda, Acura, Toyota and Lexus
- Taking accountability and ownership of customer issues while managing expectations
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Managing your time to effectively manage multi-task multiple cases
- Engaging and collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders as needed for issue resolution
Our ideal candidate…
- Has 2+ years of Customer Service / Technical Support experience
- Is fully bilingual (English/French)
- Are comfortable troubleshooting technical issues in a variety of services and platforms
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships and manage customer expectations
- Excellent communicator with ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner with a strong customer focus and results oriented personality
- Self-starter with strong time and self-management skills
- Has a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with a Case Management or Ticketing software platform(s) would be considered an asset
- An Information Technology Degree or Diploma, or relevant industry certifications (MCSE), or relevant technical support experience would be considered an asset
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.