The Part-Time Data Verification Specialist position is currently a home-based position working approximately 12-24 hours per week, covering overnight shifts throughout the week. The department runs 24/7 and shift times will vary as operations require between the hours of 12:00 AM and 7:30 AM. The applicant must be available to be scheduled any day of the week (Monday – Sunday). There is potential to pick up additional shifts (Overnight, Evening or Day) to cover vacation and time off requests.
Working from home you will be responsible for the timely and accurate transfer of confidential information between various computer applications. You must have reliable high-speed internet connection, and no distractions or responsibilities during the hours of work. Paid training will be provided and will take place at our Head Office. Training consists of four (4) days during regular business hours, approximately five hours per day.
The Part-Time Data Verification Specialist role currently provides the opportunity to work from home, however the Employee is aware and agrees that this role may change from home base to office base at some future date.
The position involves…
- Transferring and verifying information
- Limited interpretation of the information, to make decisions on information transfer
- Accuracy and completeness of information transferred
- Responding to requests within defined times
- Escalation of issues to Manager as required
- Providing feedback for continuous improvement
- Working independently
- Initial training will take place at head office plus periodic check-point meetings and training
- Must be able to provide a certified criminal background record check
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Our ideal candidate…
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Is detail and quality oriented and capable of working independently
- Can produce quality results within stringent timelines
- Is dedicated to excellence and takes pride in work well done
- Is responsible and able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Has strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.