The Digital Marketing Associate (DMA) will be on the Dealer Performance Division team and report to the Manager, Digital Marketing. As a member of this team you will work on and collaborate on a wide variety of integrated digital marketing strategies that RAPID RTC provides our clients. Examples of such activities include; tactical initiatives using targeted Paid Search and Organic SEO as well as strategic marketing plans to meet our client’s objectives and goals.
The DMA will spend time working with the Senior Digital Marketer’s (Sr. DM) and Digital Marketer’s (DM) where they would be responsible for providing input to client marketing stragies utilizing the integrated marketing strategies for our clients success. The DMA will collaborate with Senior Team members on these digital marketing programs to help meet these objectives.
The position involves…
- Working with DPD senior team members and existing automotive and agriculture clients to develop Digital Marketing plans to increase their business
- Possessing an understanding of Online Marketing, Website Management skills
- Good communication skills
- Collaboration with senior team members to ensure a high level of satisfaction is achieved with our client accounts
- Recognizing and responding to potential business opportunities, reporting them to the Sr. DM
- Collaborating with team members to create the best solution for each client based on their objectives
Our ideal candidate…
- Drive, dedication and results-oriented nature
- Extremely trustworthy and reliable
- Conflict-resolution and team building spirit within the team and across departments
- High degree of professionalism, serving as a role model to others
- Very flexible to meet deadlines when required
- Ability to analyze and plan effectively with a continuous improvement mentality
- Resourceful in finding new ways to improve efficiencies
- Basic website marketing knowledge
- Basic knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Search Engine Marketing (Organic and Paid Search)
- Online Metrics systems (Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst etc.)
- Social Media reputation management and marketing
- Paid Advertising ( AdWords, Facebook etc.)
- A high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Fully Bilingual (English/French)
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- Automotive industry experience is an asset but not required
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to email@example.com.