RAPID RTC is seeking a Dealer Care Administrator to join our Dealer Care team. The Dealer Care Administrator is responsible for configuring and implementing our suite of RAPID products into our client sites, as well providing administration support to our team of account managers for North America and European clients. The role will suit a candidate who has experience working with and handling administration tasks, an exceptional eye for detail, a good understanding of IT, preferably has automotive dealership experience, and who enjoys supporting and interacting with clients.
This is a work from home position.
This position involves…
- Completion of integration and system-based administration to prepare software packages for clients
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all interactions and activities in Salesforce and any other systems required for performing the role
- Completion of system related processes for new or updated software packages
- Administration of Inboxes for account management team
- Creation of customer service cases and assignment to Account manager if required
- Adhoc report creation for account managers and sales team
- Administration of customer database to cleanse and update information as required
- Completion of administration tasks for customers on an adhoc basis
- Completion of training administration for clients
- Completion of billing note and invoice administration
- Interaction with Clients to support on integration related matters
- Contributing to ongoing process improvements within the department by producing or assisting in the production of quality written documentation
Our ideal candidate…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced administration role required
- Automotive experience is a bonus!
- Bilingual (French/English) Preferred
- Possesses a strong customer focus and results oriented personality as well as demonstrating a great deal of accountability
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships
- Excellent communicator with ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner
- Strong administration skills with a structured approach to work
- Strong ability to multitask and stay focused on the task at hand
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able to learn new processes and adapt to changes
- Ability to prepare and generate reports with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- High level of speed and accuracy in data entry and verification
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment with strong computer with proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM system beneficial
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.