RAPID RTC is seeking a Bilingual-French Dealer Account Manager (Customer Service Representative) based out of Montreal, QC to join our team. You must be accountable, outgoing, organized, motivated, and possess excellent communication skills. You will be assisting professional salespeople and sales managers who require help leveraging our software solutions to enhance the sales process on the showroom floor. Your automotive experience will be combined with our technology training program to lay the foundation of a lasting career at RAPID RTC.
Do you enjoy having flavor to your daily workload? Do you have a desire to help people succeed? If you have automotive/dealership experience, this is a bonus! Do you embrace and understand new technologies?
This is a work from home position.
The position involves…
- Developing & creating customer relationships, so you can develop & maintaining business
- Reviewing product usage and identifying opportunities that would benefit dealers and their sales teams
- Prospecting and enhancing dealership usage of our products / features
- Responding to and troubleshooting dealership inquiries and product questions
- Provide aid and coaching in use of our core products
- Working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Maintaining contact with your dealership accounts on a regular basis
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all client interactions
- Proactive selling of enhancements to our products
- Supporting internal departments on the implementation of our products and services
Our ideal candidate will have…
- 2+ years of account management of any field. Dealership experience is a bonus!
- Possesses a strong customer focus and results oriented personality as well as demonstrating a great deal of accountability
- Excellent communication skills, speaking and writing in both English and French
- Experience with case management and CRM platforms. (i.e. Salesforce)
- Automotive experience (is a bonus, not necessary)
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships
- Excellent communicator with ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner
- Demonstrated team-playing attitude
- Strong time and self-management skills
- Has a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
- Has a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment and good Internet skills and proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Location: Montreal, QC
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.