RAPID RTC is seeking an experienced and energetic Customer Service Supervisor based out of Toronto, ON to play a leadership role within the Concierge Team. This position is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by ensuring chats are answered effectively and efficiently throughout the day as well as the day to day training responsibilities. The primary functions of this role are supervising overall chat traffic, processing incoming chats, resolving escalated chats, assisting the Online Agents with any customer related questions, and ensuring the OA’s adherence to schedules, policies, and procedures.
This is a work from home position.
The position involves…
- Provide leadership and support to a 24/7 online service center including mentoring a team of Online Agents (OA’s) to ensure job satisfaction, performance, and adherence to policies and procedures
- Conduct staff performance and ongoing performance management of OA’s
- Support of HR activities including recruitment
- Recommend staffing changes based on growth
- Participate in the creation and management of team schedules
- Assist as a point of contact for shift exchanges, leave management, sick day requests
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of disciplinary issues such as tardiness/absenteeism, appropriate usage of RAPID RTC property/personal devices
- Timesheet approval including preparation and submission for payroll administration
- Support onboarding/training
- Take ownership of proposed enhancements within the department
- Act as shift supervisor during all scheduled shifts
- Help with all functions of team management, including planning events, team recognition
- Provide and recommend feedback and information regarding KPIs and team metrics, working with the team manager to generate new metrics and to improve existing ones
- Take ownership of technical escalations from the team as required, works with Client Services and Development Teams to resolve issues; support of product improvement
- Prepare and deliver team communications
- Represent the department in meetings as required
- Create/maintain certification material, training material, and other documentation
- Support of the quality assurance process; give co-workers direct feedback on their chats, monitor their progress, and suggest feedback on QA program to team manager
- Provide regular on call support
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate…
- Able to work independently, yet collaboratively
- Possesses strong time and self-management skills, is a self-starter
- Exceptional ability to chat with customers
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally), with ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner, appropriate to internal and external audiences
- Exceptional ability to interact with teammates and customers professionally
- Leadership, team building, and coaching skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Seeks continuous improvement for self and team
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to build trust-based relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable with implementing change using a combination of people, processes, and technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience in contact center leadership; passion to provide excellent customer service
- Proficient in the English language. Bilingual-French a plus.
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.