RAPID RTC is seeking a talented Junior .NET Developer to join our team. The .NET Developer will be responsible for designing and developing robust, high performing enterprise web applications and systems that are part of our global platform of tools.
This is currently a work from home position, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The position involves…
- Design and implementation of reliable, high performing and usable web applications
- Creation of detailed design documentation and diagrams
- Refactoring and creation of abstractions to simplify components and libraries and promote code re-use
- Diligently unit testing and debugging application components as necessary
- Displaying initiative in research, proposal and development of tools, technologies and techniques
- Collaborating and communicating effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Analysis of business needs and development of technical solutions
- Applying foresight to look beyond immediate requirements for future extensibility
- Participating in design and code reviews as necessary
- Supporting clients’ evolving needs through ongoing product enhancements and application extension
Our ideal candidate has…
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement
- 5+ years of .NET development experience
- Practical experience implementing object oriented systems
- Experience in database normalization and SQL
- An understanding of underlying popular Internet protocols, browser and server technologies
- The ability to code to established standards and methodologies
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Produced quality deliverables within planned timelines
- Demonstrated experience in various tools and technologies, including ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, HTML, Jquery, Redis, CSS, JSON, Web Services, and SQL Server
- Experience with version control tools such as Git or Subversion
- Experience with message queueing and service bus middleware
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to email@example.com.