RAPID RTC is seeking a Corporate I.T. Support Specialist to join our team. This individual will work alongside the IT Services team at our head office and reports directly to the Corporate IT Manager.
The position involves…
- Providing day-to-day user support, maintenance, troubleshooting, patching and upgrades, installation and training in the areas of computer software, hardware, peripherals and telephone equipment
- Performing IS Help Desk functions; logging/responding service requests, computer imaging, computer adds/moves/changes, equipment ordering and decommissioning
- Network administration; including user account setup, corporate backups, email account management, e-mail systems management, office systems & applications support
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly checklist tasks including server event logs, event investigation, equipment maintenance
- Performing domain name registration and management, DNS management, webserver maintenance and troubleshooting
- Performing on call duties in rotation
- Creating and maintaining procedures and documentation for internal use. Prepare regular audit reports for management review.
- Flexible work hours is required
- Assist with building office maintenance
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate…
- Will have an Information Technology Degree or Diploma, or relevant industry certifications (MCSE), and 1-3 years work experience supporting Windows10 in a corporate Microsoft Windows Environment
- Must be proficient in Active Directory, DHCP and DNS concepts and management
- Familiar with O365 admin roles and environment
- Familiar with Azure AD, Intune and mobile device management
- Experience in deploying mobile device management using Intune is an asset
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- PowerShell scripting skills to improve automation is an asset
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification is an asset
- MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert certification is an asset
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification is an asset
- Experience in building and maintaining system images
- Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous professional development
- Is able to work well in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Provides excellent internal customer service, is a team-player who can also work independently
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to email@example.com.