Working from a home office, the Regional Manager (RM) is responsible for prospecting, generating and securing sales of RAPID RTC products directly into automotive dealerships (in-person, web-based, phone and email). The RM is also responsible for existing customer satisfaction and account management.
The ability to contact dealer owners and senior management at the dealerships in your area is critical. You must have a strong understanding of the online Internet Lead Management (ILM) space, and an interest in helping dealerships capitalize on their online marketing efforts through the application of RAPID RTC’s products and services.
The sales territory for this role is East Ontario and Quebec, which covers Ottawa, Quebec City, and Abitibi, Saguenay-Lac St-Jean, Côte Nord, Gaspésie, and more.
- Securing sales of RAPID RTC services and solutions to automotive dealerships throughout your respective territory
- Increase RAPID RTC’s customer base and revenue by targeting, acquiring, and retaining clients
- Maintain existing customer revenue contribution to territory. Specifically work with your dealers to minimize cancellations
- Grow existing customer revenue within the Territory through increasing market penetration in line with agreed targets and business plans of all RAPID RTC products/services
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation through to opportunity qualification, presentation, price negotiation and close
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are achieved and where possible, exceeded
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential automotive clients
- Provide regular customer satisfaction and account management to automotive dealerships (in-person, web-based, phone and email)
- Liaising with our OEM account, Dealer Care, Training & Implementation teams
- Identifying and communicating new opportunities for system enhancements or additional services
- Adhering to sales policy and processes and providing up-to-date and accurate reporting to management using Salesforce
- Participate in Regional / National OEM / Dealer meetings
- Submit business expenses by the 15th of the following month as per Company policy
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Successful sales experience selling directly into automotive dealers/retailers
- Software sales skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- An understanding of “lead management” and “lead generation” along with the value they add to the dealership sales process
- Experience working in a target led environment
- Able to manage own schedule and workload, maximizing opportunities to be in dealerships, engaging with potential clients
- Exceptional verbal, written and presenting skills
- Able to motivate and engage others
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and technological solutions and can excel in an IT Solutions company
- Enthusiastic with highly positive attitude and a commitment to long term success both personally and for RAPID RTC
- Able to work with existing Clients on the use of our tools and upsell new technologies
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario
- RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
- First year OTE estimated to be $120K, consisting of a $60K Base Salary, and $60K Variable Commission (based upon successful sales).
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.