Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Business Analyst works closely with the Innovation team and uses strong communication and technical skills to assess the needs of the client and recommend software solutions. They document epics, features and user stories, working within an agile team over iterative delivery of products.
- Participating in just-in-time story elaboration within a functional team to drive feature development
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to self-manage and prioritize work
- Acquiring and demonstrating knowledge of Keyloop products from both the client and the development perspective
- Keeping up to date on client and web-based software systems and design
- Providing insight from a development and systems perspective
- Identifying business opportunities with the business community
- Creating user stories and grooming the feature backlog
- Participates in iteration planning
- Work with the Scrum Master to help manage product change control
- Assist in the creating and executing of test scripts for functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead team demos
- Work with User Experience experts to ensure high usability and user interface design
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner in a web-based software development team
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- A passion for helping customers be successful
- Customer, detail and quality-oriented skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.