Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Infrastructure Developer is a well-rounded individual with varied interests including infrastructure, technology, development and the business it enables. Their role is to automate, streamline and maintain technology solutions that support development, QA, and operations (internal and production). Although they are constantly keeping abreast of emerging tools and trends in the IT industry, they are results-driven and have the maturity to make recommendations that best address current business needs, leveraging a scientific or data-driven mindset.
- Developing, configuring, and maintaining tooling shared across teams, including automation to replace repetitive or error-prone tasks
- Monitoring and developing reporting on various KPIs, including production health
- Conducting research and development for new technology including third party products
- Troubleshooting various issues in the development, test and production environments, providing results to stakeholders in a clear, actionable format
- Developing a roadmap alongside like-minded talented colleagues to progress DevOps principles within the company
- Creating detailed technical, procedural and usage documentation
- Ensuring relevant security policies are implemented and enforced
- Assisting in training or knowledge sharing as required for new and existing tooling and procedures
- Collaborating effectively with application development and infrastructure / operations teams, including planning meetings, to provide technical expertise and to identify operational improvement opportunities
- Managing a fluctuating workload with minimal supervision in the completion of tasks
- Assisting in defining standards that can be measured and enforced
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Passion for emerging technology and DevOps practices such as continuous integration / deployment / delivery, infrastructure as code, automated testing, and monitoring
- 3+ years of coding/scripting and operations/infrastructure-related expertise. Must have applicable experience in a developer, systems operations, or development operations role.
- Broad knowledge base including build / deployment / monitoring / automation tools, source control (Git / SVN), server administration (Windows / Linux / SQL / IIS / Apache), cloud, networking protocols and hardware
- Proven use of scripting and other languages to automate change or configurations
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Typically has been focused on expanding technical knowledge and accumulating practical relevant experience for several years
- Data / metrics driven, structured thinking
- Business-minded, full consideration to business requirements and constraints, including cost and timelines
- Demonstrated experience in various DevOps tools and technologies, such as Puppet, New Relic, Graylog, Grafana, Vagrant, Docker, VMWare/HyperV
- Familiarity with modern architectural concepts such as microservices, RESTful APIs, queueing, distributed caching, cloud-native applications
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to email@example.com.