Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
Working as part of the Keyloop Information Security team, the Intermediate Cyber Security Incident Response (CSIRT) Analyst will work as part of a team monitoring, detecting and responding to threats to the Corporate IT, Data Centre and Cloud estate. Joining the team at a key time you will play an integral role in helping to develop and shape their operational security capabilities.
This position would suit someone who has performed a security role within a SOC or CSIRT capacity.
- Continuous monitoring of security tooling and responding to alerts and events
- Performing regular and ad-hoc investigations into potential attacks and vulnerabilities
- Identification of threat origins and defining appropriate mitigation tactics
- Coordinating and following up on response activities across infrastructure, application, legal and security teams
- Incident, event management, request and change management associated with security related threats
- Maintaining centralised logging and reporting of incidents, events, and changes
- Ad hoc involvement in administration, maintenance, and management of security tools
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related
- SOC, CSIRT or CERT operational environment experience
- Windows / Linux experience
- TCP /IP networking protocol knowledge
- Experience reviewing and analysing Security Events from various monitoring and logging sources
- Experience in website and web application security assessment or penetration testing
- Experience of using Splunk
- Experience of ITSM practices such as ITIL
- Scripting knowledge using BASH, Python, Perl, Ruby
- Skills in Host and Network threat investigation & forensics
- Technical / Professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience within a similar role
- Understanding of security protocols and all relevant relations such as HTTPS, TLS, SSL, SSH, PKI, IPSEC, VPN
- Understanding of Cloud and/or SAAS
- Ability to run and configure security testing tools and analyse the results.
- Experience of security monitoring and Security Operation Centre (SOC) tools
- The following certifications / qualifications are desirable:
- SANs Courses / Qualifications (GCIH, GCTI)
- CREST certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CCNA or other Cisco Qualifications
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.