Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for designing and developing robust, high performing enterprise web applications and systems that are part of our global platform of tools.
- Design and implementation of reliable, high performing and usable web applications
- Creation of detailed design documentation and diagrams
- Refactoring and creation of abstractions to simplify components and libraries and promote code re-use
- Diligently unit testing and debugging application components as necessary
- Displaying initiative in research, proposal and development of tools, technologies and techniques
- Collaborating and communicating effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Analysis of business needs and development of technical solutions
- Applying foresight to look beyond immediate requirements for future extensibility
- Participating in design and code reviews as necessary
- Supporting clients’ evolving needs through ongoing product enhancements and application extension
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement
- 5+ years of .NET development experience
- Practical experience implementing object-oriented systems
- Experience in database normalization and SQL
- An understanding of underlying popular Internet protocols, browser and server technologies
- The ability to code to established standards and methodologies
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Produced quality deliverables within planned timelines
- Demonstrated experience in various tools and technologies, including ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, HTML, Jquery, Redis, CSS, JSON, Web Services, and SQL Server
- Experience with version control tools such as Git or Subversion
- Experience with message queueing and service bus middleware
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.