Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The UX Specialist is a creative and motivated designer who can help improve our systems and products through great design and proven methodology. They will work collaboratively in product design to create an exceptional user experience. They will help define end-to-end experiences through all facets of design including user task flows, prototyping and wire framing, visual and interactions. They will also contribute to making our products an engaging experience for our customers and internal users. Successful UX designers demonstrate a passion for user experience design and have a proven track record of meeting user needs, product requirements, and business goals within the software development life cycle.
- Select, plan, and execute the appropriate user research techniques dependent upon the scope of the project
- Analyze and translate user research into actionable strategies
- Present user research in an engaging and compelling manner
- Participate in the product definition process with the Product and Content teams
- Design, prototype, and evaluate innovative conceptual interactions
- Create detailed interaction design specifications documentation
- Confidently bring new ideas to the team
- Conduct usability testing and analysis of results
- Leverage analytics tools and techniques to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making and prioritization
- Define, design, and refine user interface flows and specifications
- Work with development and product teams to communicate and implement design requirements
- Create prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and collaborate on designs with peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Communicate with visual designers who will provide direction and help you align your designs to corporate style guides
- Communicate with content creators who provide or validate the content for your designs
- Engage with development to understand platform capabilities, communicate design specifications
- Present high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the team for review/iteration/approval
- Follow through on projects from concept development, design and production concurrently with development and to a tight timeline
- Collaborate with developers/team members to create and translate interaction designs and wireframes into software applications
- Participate in product brainstorms and creative concept development
- Raise the profile within Keyloop of UX competencies and capabilities by interacting with a broad range of teams throughout the software development lifecycle
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate your ideas throughout the design process to a wide variety of audiences
- Openness and ability to collaborate with different stakeholders in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to present designs and concepts to senior executives professionally and thoroughly
- Proficiency in a variety of design software applications such as Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision, and other wireframe, style guides, and mock-up software
- Experience with responsive web design principles and practices
- Understanding of common software development practices and common project management practices
- Always thinking of creative ways to improve our products, our environment, and our culture
- Willing to work with clients and colleagues on the continued improvement of our products
- Detailed knowledge of design and usability best practices
- Ability to turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
- Experience creating of complex systems across multiple platforms (e.g. Web/Mobile/Desktop Application)
- Understanding of UCD, User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Detail-oriented, stays up-to-date with all relevant recent design standards and trends, and show interest in learning new technologies and design techniques
- Excellent time-management, capable of successfully juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.