Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Scrum Master will work with Agile software development team(s) and be responsible for multiple, simultaneous development initiatives. You will plan, coordinate, organize and track initiatives through to deployment. In addition, you will work to review team processes and outputs to identify impediments, explore solutions, implement those solutions, and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Establish an environment where the team can be effective
- Integrate Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) principles into team practices
- Coach team(s) regarding SAFe methodology and best practices
- Facilitate sprint planning and retrospective by enhancing strong discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Define, track and review team metric. Ensure WIP (Work In Process), queues and utilization is within the team’s defined bounds to ensure a good flow of work and no delays
- Help the team identify areas of work where the flow of work is low. Evaluate, identify and address work that has a high amount of inter-team dependencies. Resolve and improve the in addition to coaching the team on how to address these themselves.
- Schedule regular status meetings with all involved stakeholders; meeting topics to include:
- Current team status
- Current status issues and required corrective actions
- Current risk assessment and risk mitigation activities
- Manage resources, risk, quality, and deliverables
- Ensure the team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery
- Facilitate open communication, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Proactively identify impediments and appropriately resolve using internal network and formal channels
- Keeping the organization, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of strong experience in product development
- SAFe RTE or SPC certification from SCALED AGILE (preferred)
- Strong background in agile processes. Knowledge of SAFe, Scrum, and Lean-Agile leadership is an asset.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to cross-functional, multicultural technical staff and business stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to formulate innovative approaches to solving complex problems
- Comprehensive knowledge of development planning, and delivery
- Ability to assess and understand development risks. Ability to formulate and implement mitigation strategies.
- Exceptional organization skills and high attention to detail
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to email@example.com.