Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
As Site Reliability Specialist (DevOps Engineer or Experienced Systems Administrator or Site Reliability Engineer), you will be responsible with availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning. You will be working on a highly skilled team that is constantly seeking to improve existing infrastructure and process.
- Working closely with Software Developers and Fellow Site Reliability Specialists
- Making sure production systems stay available with low latency and high performance
- Routing/switching technology, Cisco firewalls, load balancers, EMC storage systems and Software Defined Networking
- Working with High Traffic websites
- Monitoring Production systems with next generation Monitoring; NewRelic and Prometheus
- Acquiring and demonstrating knowledge of RAPID RTC products from both the client and the development perspective
- Providing insight from a development and systems perspective
- Identifying opportunities to eliminate toil
- Availability for on-call (after hours) rotation, some weekend work for maintenance and understands the obligations of participating on a team that provides multi time-zone support
- Using metrics to make decisions and validate assumptions
- Being familiar with security best practices
- Writing runbooks for production changes
- Writing and following checklists
- Capacity planning for future growth
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Possesses a University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Possesses 5+ year’s experience as a Systems Analyst or DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Familiar with DevOps and SRE principals
- Experience with:
- High Traffic websites
- Making/using Grafana dashboards
- Cisco command line configuration
- Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper V, Nutanix or KVM)
- Windows and Linux administration
- Scripting with Powershell, Bash, Python
- Writing runbooks for production changes
- Automation tooling like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt
- Windows clustering and Active Directory
- Webserver configuration IIS, Apache, Nginx
- Load Balancer configuration and operation HAProxy
- Using Docker or Kubernetes in production
- Monitoring and maintaining cache servers like Redis or Memcached
- Managing Enterprise Queuing platforms in a Service Oriented Architecture (Kafka, Rabbitmq, ServiceBus)
- Administrating and monitoring production database servers (MSSQL, MYSQL, Postgres)
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.