Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Data Management Specialist must be a self-starter with good relationship building and communication skills and will be required to complete a wide range of tasks. Reporting to the Director, PR & Media Sites, you will be responsible for receiving and recording client data, carrying out research and analysis to generate client-facing reports, providing ongoing support and assisting in maintaining our high-level of customer service in support of our PR and Media Site clients. Our portfolio includes major automotive brands such as Volvo Cars Corporation, Honda Motor Europe, Kia America, Polestar Global and others.
- Reviewing client data for completeness and escalating identified inconsistencies as needed for resolution
- Loading client press releases and vehicle specifications into Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Working closely with other departments to enter data following a specified format, including Quality Assurance verification
- Effectively coordinate between all teams required for model load work and triaging work
- Provide day-to-day website support
- Provide day-to-day Content Management System (CMS) support
- On-going communication with clients (email and phone)
- Creating reports by extracting data from various business applications
- Contributing to ongoing process improvements within the department by maintaining or producing reference documentation, training materials, manuals, and other process documentation
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as Data Entry/Management and/or, IT Solutions Account Support and/or, hosting or maintaining websites
- Proficient at Microsoft Office; including Excel and PowerPoint
- Relevant University Degree or College Diploma is an asset
- Experience with Website Hosting and Google Analytics a strong asset
- Strong English speaking and writing abilities
- Additional languages and understanding of cultural differences are a strong asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Elevated analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail and humility to know when to ask for help
- Can work independently in fast-paced environment and to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Can carry out tasks with minimal supervision and disciplined in execution
- Can juggle multiple priorities and interact with all levels of the business
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.