Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Product Manager is responsible for coordinating product management research activities, day-to-day tactical support for client facing teams and activities supporting product evolution. The Product Manager must ensure that competitive and market research is systematically collected to support analysis that will be used for market and feature decision making by executives. The Product Manager must also ensure that activities that support the product evolution process are occurring in a timely and effective manner including deliverables from other teams like IT. Further, the Product Manager will be responsible for management of and service level of the Product Analyst team ensuring that client escalations and client reporting requirements are met. The Product Manager must be well-versed in Keyloop’s business, the working of OEMs and dealers, product management methodologies and industry trends in the eLead space.
- Coordinate and perform continuous market needs research and analysis in market segments as directed
- Coordinate and perform continuous research and analysis of the competitive landscape (including feature sets) in support of product evolution and identifying target markets
- Coordinate and perform activities that support the ideation evolution process. i.e. ensuring screens are completed and reviewed prior to the next product evolution meeting, raises resourcing issues, etc.
- Works with delivery to get IT estimates for product management when required
- HR and management responsibility for Product Analysts and Market Analysts
- Become well known as a Keyloop product expert in our lead management product set
- Support the growth of the product management capability at Keyloop
- Provide Keyloop input and priority to the Evolution and Sustainment of Keyloop products and services
- Work closely with various Keyloop teams to analyze business requirements as they relate to Keyloop products’ Sustainment
- Contribute to the ideation process at Keyloop
- Produce product deployment release notes
- Create presentations for and participate in product evolution meetings
- Work with the product delivery team to help determine items in a given release, release dates and help make release go/no go decisions
- Facilitate gathering content for and maintaining the product road map
- Provide input into client messaging for Client Services, Dealer Sales Division, and other team members as necessary
- Act as an escalation point for product operational teams to ensure that their needs are being addressed by the product (includes tactical, functional, and 911 escalations)
- Provide direction to support personnel in gathering and preparing operational metrics, monitoring product health, dealership usage, provide information in support of Keyloop’s sales cycle
- Coordinate and perform the analysis of case logs, user feedback, etc. to support the product evolution process
- Coordinate and perform the gathering and analysis of win/loss data in order to understand why or why not product offerings were purchased by clients
- Coordinate and perform the collection of Product KPIs that will be used to make recommendations on how to improve the product. i.e. What features are being used the least, most. What package levels are the most profitable and how should they potentially be adjusted to grab more market share or get more profit from existing customers
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent Coordination Skills
- Able to work independently, yet collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally)
- Strong research skills
- Ability to prioritize with the business in mind
- Ability to formulate thoughts quickly
- Is flexible to meet deadlines when required
- Able to multi-task
- Subject matter authority in eLeads and chat – understands digital car shopper and their needs
- Must understand the automotive industry (dealers and OEM) and be able to become proficient in other industries as required
- Must understand product management processes and methodologies
- Must understand technology and how it can be leveraged
- Business minded
- Strong decision making, providing teams direction on the best approach for the product given Keyloop’s strategy and operational plans
- Ability to think critically
- Provide a professional image
- Ability to build-trust based relationships
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.