Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
Working from a home office, the Regional Manager (RM) is responsible for prospecting, generating and securing sales of Keyloop products directly into automotive dealerships (in-person, web-based, phone and email). The RM is also responsible for existing customer satisfaction and account management.
The ability to contact dealer owners and senior management at the dealerships in your area is critical. You must have a strong understanding of the online Internet Lead Management (ILM) space, and an interest in helping dealerships capitalize on their online marketing efforts through the application of Keyloop’s products and services.
- Securing sales of Keyloop services and solutions to automotive dealerships throughout your respective territory
- Increase Keyloop’s customer base and revenue by targeting, acquiring, and retaining clients
- Maintain existing customer revenue contribution to territory. Specifically work with your dealers to minimize cancellations
- Grow existing customer revenue within the Territory through increasing market penetration in line with agreed targets and business plans of all Keyloop products/services
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation through to opportunity qualification, presentation, price negotiation and close
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are achieved and where possible, exceeded
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential automotive clients
- Provide regular customer satisfaction and account management to automotive dealerships (in-person, web-based, phone and email)
- Liaising with our OEM account, Dealer Care, Training & Implementation teams
- Identifying and communicating new opportunities for system enhancements or additional services
- Adhering to sales policy and processes and providing up-to-date and accurate reporting to management using Salesforce
- Participate in Regional / National OEM / Dealer meetings
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Successful sales experience selling directly into automotive dealers/retailers
- Software sales skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- An understanding of “lead management” and “lead generation” along with the value they add to the dealership sales process
- Experience working in a target led environment
- Able to manage own schedule and workload, maximizing opportunities to be in dealerships, engaging with potential clients
- Exceptional verbal, written and presenting skills
- Able to motivate and engage others
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and technological solutions and can excel in an IT Solutions company
- Enthusiastic with highly positive attitude and a commitment to long term success both personally and for Keyloop
- Able to work with existing Clients on the use of our tools and upsell new technologies
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.