Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Corporate IT Support Specialist works alongside the IT Services team at our head office and reports directly to the Corporate IT Manager.
- Providing day-to-day user support, maintenance, troubleshooting, patching and upgrades, installation and training in the areas of computer software, hardware, peripherals and telephone equipment
- Performing IS Help Desk functions; logging/responding service requests, computer imaging, computer adds/moves/changes, equipment ordering and decommissioning
- Network administration; including user account setup, corporate backups, email account management, e-mail systems management, office systems & applications support
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly checklist tasks including server event logs, event investigation, equipment maintenance
- Performing domain name registration and management, DNS management, webserver maintenance and troubleshooting
- Performing on call duties in rotation
- Creating and maintaining procedures and documentation for internal use. Prepare regular audit reports for management review.
- Flexible work hours are required
- Assisting with building office maintenance
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Information Technology Degree or Diploma, or relevant industry certifications (MCSE), and 1-3 years work experience supporting Windows10 in a corporate Microsoft Windows Environment
- Must be proficient in Active Directory, DHCP and DNS concepts and management
- Familiar with O365 admin roles and environment
- Familiar with Azure AD, Intune and mobile device management
- Experience in deploying mobile device management using Intune is an asset
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- PowerShell scripting skills to improve automation is an asset
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification is an asset
- MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert certification is an asset
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification is an asset
- Experience in building and maintaining system images
- Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous professional development
- Is able to work well in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Provides excellent internal customer service, is a team-player who can also work independently
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.