Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
An Intermediate Developer is responsible for helping their team in all aspects of software development. Their primary role is to use their years of experience to upgrade and enhance the codebase(s) managed by their team by implementing features, architectural enhancements, bug fixes, peer reviews, testing, and documentation.
Intermediate Developers work closely with Senior and Lead Developers to enhance and maintain Keyloop’s suite of large-scale global applications with established methodologies and software development patterns. They will use their years of experience and expertise to ensure that code being written, by themselves and their peers, meet the standards of a high performing enterprise application by performing code reviews and mentoring Junior Developers.
The successful applicant will participate in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) ceremonies such as SCRUM, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and PI planning activities. They will also be included in discussions surrounding the direction of Keyloop’s products and provide suggestions for architectural and quality of life improvements to continually improve the quality of our code and processes.
- Design and implementation of reliable and high performing technical solutions based on evolving business and customer requirements
- Refactor and create abstractions to simplify components and libraries and promote code re-use
- Apply foresight to look beyond immediate requirements for future extensibility
- Research and stay up to date on new and established development tools, technologies, and techniques
- Work closely with team members and Product Managers to estimate and prioritize technical and business enhancements
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Diligent unit testing and debugging of application components as necessary
- Peer-review pull requests and provide constructive feedback to all team members
- Mentor Junior Developers as necessary
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ Years of practical working experience in .NET (C#) and ASP.NET
- Understanding of SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, asynchronous execution, composition over inheritance
- Experience in relational database design and normalization
- Experience in REST API design principles
- Experience with automated testing frameworks, such as: xUnit, nUnit, Moq, nSubstitute
- Experience using Git (or another modern version control solution)
Nice to Have Skills and Qualifications:
- Some exposure to modern JS frameworks, preferably React
- Some experience working with message bus design patterns (RabbitMQ)
- Experience in cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Understanding of DDD concepts
- Understanding of CQRS principles
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to email@example.com.