Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Human Resources Coordinator works alongside the Administrative, Finance, and Legal teams and reports directly to the Manager, Human Resources – Canada. They will assist in the management of a large and growing human resources function. A passion for people, policy, and procedure, in addition to having strong work ethic and initiative, are integral to the success of this position.
- Management of all HR-related issues and inquiries for regional employees in a timely manner
- Supporting employees in using the defined systems and ensuring all processes are adopted and deployed as required
- Providing day-to-day support in the recruitment process including:
- Reviewing and posting of current open positions
- Social media management of job postings
- Compiling and reviewing resumes
- Contacting candidates and scheduling interviews
- Conducting interviews
- Completing reference checks
- Preparing and reviewing the orientation package with new employees and follow-up on required documentation
- Liaising with HR colleagues as required (e.g. payroll) in order to ensure the smooth passage of information in both directions
- Updating current job descriptions, policy manuals, and other related HR documentation
- Management of vacation and sick day reporting
- Management of corporate organization
- Maintaining data integrity related to HR function in all systems and platforms.
- Involvement in the Workplace Safety and Health Program
- Management of HR metrics, reporting, and compliance
- Ad Hoc reporting, as required
- Any and all other duties, as assigned
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Possesses a degree/diploma in Human Resources
- Pursuing CHRA/CPHR designation
- 2+ years experience in HR in a fast-paced industry
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of applications. Strength in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is critical
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.