Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
As part of Keyloop’s Project Management Team, the PM will be responsible for planning and managing various initiatives to quality, schedule and cost while accomplishing stated objectives.
- Responsible for managing the Go To Market project for Keyloop Canada
- Develop and maintain project plans, resource utilization schedules and budget materials for multiple simultaneous projects and operational activities
- Coordinate and drive project activities to deliver required functionality on time and within budget
- Closely monitor project resources, tasks, risks and milestones
- Make course corrections when necessary using defined change control procedures
- Responsible for managing all day to day project activities for a team of individual contributors spanning cross-site locations
- Direct activities, assign responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members toward achieving program/project objectives
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, business judgment and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, across multiple and diverse business and systems groups
- Strong management, influence and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communications, comfortable and effective in delivering to senior business and IT management and stakeholders
- Engages Senior/Executive Business Sponsors in Projects as needed for Project governance and delivery
- Proactively identifies changes required for Projects to eliminate need for invoking contingency plans
- Experience managing projects of medium to high complexity and risk
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to manage technical resources
- Strong Leadership and organizational abilities
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
- 5+ years proven project or program management experience, preferably in automotive technology industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience in automotive software
- University Degree in related field
- PMP is considered an asset
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.