Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the VP Sales and Support – Canada, you will be responsible for the management of multiple existing corporate accounts in Canada. The role will be based in Toronto and you will be responsible for maintaining superior customer service, growing existing accounts, and for overall revenue management.
The ideal candidate possesses successful account management of complex IT solutions with multiple major accounts. Experience with opportunity management, Miller Heiman Large Account Management practices (or equivalent), knowledge of Salesforce and a proven ability to develop strong executive relationship. Experience in the automotive software industry would be considered an asset. The successful candidate is expected to deliver to the highest level of excellence, affording additional career opportunities within our growing and dynamic organization.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Account Planning & Management
- Manage accounts on an as needed basis
- Lead and execute large account management plans
- Demonstrate that Keyloop is a client partner that brings business value day in, day out
- Lead the development and delivery of client presentations (from project status, to new project plans, to longer range opportunities)
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions
- Working with Delivery Support team, prepare and present new statements of work
- Work with other departments and team members to ensure effective regular communication is in place
- Facilitate a healthy renewal of reoccurring revenue
- Participate and/or lead client contract renewals including financials
- Identify and implement synergies in terms of product go-to-market strategies
- Present and articulate ideas to executive staff (internally and externally)
- Conduct opportunity assessments; Facilitate Bid/No-Bid processes
- Provide direction and oversight to the Delivery teams upon successful completion of sales
- Participate in regional and national OEM/dealer meetings
- Prepare account budgets in alignment with account plans
- Prepare accurate rolling 12-month monthly forecasts
- Conduct forecast reviews
- Work with Finance to initiate timely invoicing
- Support Finance with Corporate Account receivables as necessary
- Setup and review post project analysis and budgets
- Provide project priority input to Delivery teams
- Ensure timely decisions are provided to Delivery teams
- Provide guidance to Delivery teams as needed with respect to client requirements
- Ensure high client satisfaction
- Facilitate monthly account reviews with VP that includes:
- Highlights of each account
- Review of account strategy
- Customer Satisfaction / Account Health
- Customer dynamics (staff changes, funding situation, etc.)
- Delivery Status
- Sales Pipeline (Projects, Maintenance)
- Financial Forecast
- Activity from Last Period
- Planned activity for next period
- Submit timely expense reports adhering to company policies
- Highlights of each account
- Intermittent travel to Keyloop Canada Head Office in Winnipeg and to potential OEM regional dealer meetings
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
You are a seasoned Account Manager who has managed a portfolio of accounts and:
- Is looking for an opportunity to contribute to a growing international organization
- Possesses exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrates effective leadership, team building and coaching qualities
- Has strong account management and sales ability
- Excels working as part of a collaborative team
- Is energetic and enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills with ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions and provide strategic advice and recommendations
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology and technological solutions and can excel in an IT Solutions company
- Can develop an understanding of the internal and external business environment
- Will gain in-depth knowledge of Keyloop’s service and product offerings
- Is able to juggle multiple priorities and interact with all levels of the business
- Can maintain a positive and effective interaction with third party agencies
- Is disciplined in execution
- Is able to motivate and engage others
- Minimum 10 years’ technology specific Sales or Account Management experience
- Experienced with overseeing enterprise-level initiatives and working with both Sales and Delivery teams in key accounts
- Experience in managing client accounts and associated profitability
- Knowledge and experience of the automotive industry an asset
- Miller Heiman Large Account Management Program (LAMP) experience an asset
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.