Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Salesforce Technical Consultant understands the full extent of the digital solution and will collaborate effectively with colleagues from other disciplines to define technology objectives, assess solution options and devise architectural solutions that achieve both strategic business goals and meet operational requirements to ensure the solution fits into the enterprise architecture.
Working with our business and technology colleagues, the Salesforce Technical Consultant will prepare the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient Salesforce solutions across the salesforce platform, taking a solution leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organization’s strategic vision.
- Technical design and delivery of complex BCRs and projects
- High Level and Details sizing Capability
- Collaborative working across teams to design, build and support solutions on and surrounding the Salesforce platform
- Facilitate release management activities across teams, ensuring controlled and timely deployments within a continuous integration environment. Ensure that all changes are documented, reviewed, tested and approved before release.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on items related to Salesforce and the Salesforce eco-system (e.g., AppExchange)
- Hands-on resolution of P1 tickets or other complex issues where senior help is required
- Coaching junior resources to enable support teams to rotate into the declarative team activities
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring governance
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- 5 years as a Declarative Development or 2 years as a Senior Developer looking for the next step have experience in working with technical and solution architects of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives
- A Salesforce Declarative Development & Support escalation point (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud), able to help Keyloop assess its current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap
- At minimum Salesforce certification of Administration, Advanced Administration, App Builder, Consultant (Sales or Service cloud) and Platform Developer, with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant (a bonus);
- Experienced in supporting business development declarative activities not essential, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by our inhouse team of Business Analysts
- Experienced in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment
- Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and salesforce architecture best practices
- Salesforce offerings, including licensing options
- Deployment management and software delivery lifecycle
- A confident written and verbal communicator, able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.