Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the VP Global Omnichannel Retailing, the Sr. Product Manager is responsible for understanding and leading many of the product evolution initiatives. They will ensure the correct information is available to make sound product strategy decisions of their product set and related digital communication platform products. As a key contributor to the product evolution, the Sr. Product Manager must understand the priority OEMs and dealers place on the digital space, and will collect, categorize and assist with the prioritization of the requirements with OEM and dealer business requirements in mind. Additionally, the Sr. Product Manager will be required to liaise between various internal and external stakeholders and offer input on how Keyloop Products evolve to meet those needs. The Sr. Product Manager must be well versed in Keyloop’s business, the working of OEMs and dealers, product management methodologies, industry trends and competitive information in the elead space, as well as how technology can be leveraged to differentiate Keyloop’s product set from the competition.
- Be well known as a Keyloop product expert in Keyloop’s digital communication platform.
- Support the entire company’s evolution by providing leadership to other teams in this domain.
- Contribute to the ideation process at Keyloop.
- Provide Keyloop input and priority to the Evolution and Sustainment of Keyloop products and services.
- Work closely with various Keyloop teams to analyze business requirements as they relate to Keyloop product sustainment.
- Work with delivery to get IT estimates for product management when required.
- Support the growth of the product management capability at Keyloop.
- Maintain an understanding, of and continuously research, the competitive landscape (including feature sets) in support of product evolution.
- Generate product briefs including business cases, and make recommendations to the product steering committee.
- Manage internal and external communication/messaging re new releases.
- Manage product deployment release notes.
- Work with the product delivery team to help determine items in a given release, release dates and help make release go/no go decisions.
- Facilitate gathering content for and maintaining the product roadmap.
- Analyze market and competitive intelligence research and generate recommendations in support of product evolution.
- Governance and ensuring the “general health” of Keyloop products. This includes monitoring key KPIs, the product backlog, etc.
- Provide direction to support personnel in gathering and preparing operational metrics, monitoring product health, dealership usage, provide information in support of Keyloop ‘s sales cycle.
- Sales support (Demo, Configuration, prep, etc.).
- Using inputs from various sources, provide direction/prioritization to ensure the product grows to meet changing business needs (Case logs, reports, user feedback, etc.).
- Internal training and contribute to product positioning.
- Create presentations for and contribute to product steering committee meetings and evolution meetings.
- Actively participate in dealership focus groups.
- Actively engage as Keyloop ‘s product expert in product delivery engagements with clients.
- Over time, acting in a sales support role, participate and deliver product presentations to clients.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by management.
- Able to work independently, yet collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize with the business in mind
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally)
- Ability to formulate thoughts quickly
- Detail oriented
- Able to multi-task
- Is flexible to meet deadlines when required
- Subject matter authority in eleads – understands digital car shopper and their needs
- Strong knowledge of the automotive industry (dealers and OEM)
- Must understand technology and how it can be leveraged
- Is proficient in product management methodologies
- Business Minded
- Ability to think critically
- Provide a professional image
- Ability to build trust based relationships
- Strong research skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to effectively communicate with technical and application delivery teams
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.