Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the implementation of the KeyFORCE programme across Keyloop Canada. KeyFORCE is Keyloop’s strategic programme to re-engineer its core sales and finance processes and to re-platform them on Salesforce, Boomi and NetSuite cloud technologies. The programme is currently in the build/test phase with initial implementation in UK and Ireland planned for May 2023 and subsequently Canada planned for August 2023.
As part of the KeyFORCE Programme Leadership Team as well as Keyloop Canada Transformation Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and managing rollout of the global KeyFORCE solution across Keyloop Canada to quality, schedule and cost while accomplishing stated objectives.
- Working with the programme design/build teams to plan and run local fit gap assessments and change impact assessments with Canada business and IT subject matter experts
- Working with the programme data team and Canada business and IT subject matter experts to plan and manage data cleanse and data migration test cycles
- Working with the programme change manager, communications manager and Canada business subject matter experts to create and manage delivery of Canada programme communications and end user training
- Working with the programme test lead and Canada business and IT subject matter experts to plan and manage Canada user acceptance test
- Working with the programme team and Canada business and IT subject matter experts to plan and manage mock and live cutover to the new KeyFORCE solution.
- Working with the IT support organization and Canada business and IT subject matter experts to manage post go-live hypercare
- To develop and maintain project plans, resource utilization schedules and budget materials for the KeyFORCE Canada implementation
- To coordinate and drive project activities to deliver KeyFORCE Canada on time and within budget
- To closely monitor project resources, tasks, risks and milestones relating to KeyFORCE Canada
- To make course corrections when necessary using defined change control procedures
- Responsible for managing all day to day project activities for a team of individual contributors spanning Canada site locations (regional centres being Winnipeg and Montreal)
- To direct activities, assign responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members toward achieving program/project objectives
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, business judgment and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, across multiple and diverse business and systems groups
- Strong management, influence and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communications, comfortable and effective in delivering to senior business and IT management and stakeholders
- Engages Senior/Executive Business Sponsors in Projects as needed for Project governance and delivery
- Proactively identifies changes required for Projects to eliminate need for invoking contingency plans
- Experience managing projects of medium to high complexity and risk
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to manage technical resources
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
- 5+ years proven project or program management experience, preferably in automotive technology industry
- Experience of implementing Salesforce/NetSuite/Boomi software and Order to Cash processes ideally in the technology/software industry
- University Degree in related field
- PMP is considered an asset
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.