Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Supervisor, Concierge Team is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by ensuring chats are answered effectively and efficiently throughout the day as well as the day to day training responsibilities. The primary functions of this role are supervising overall chat traffic, processing incoming chats, resolving escalated chats, assisting the Online Agents (OA) with any customer related questions, and ensuring the OA’s adherence to schedules, policies, and procedures.
- Provide leadership and support to a 24/7 online service center including mentoring a team of Online Agents (OA’s) to ensure job satisfaction, performance, and adherence to policies and procedures
- Conduct staff performance and ongoing performance management of OA’s
- Support of HR activities including recruitment
- Recommend staffing changes based on growth
- Participate in the creation and management of team schedules
- Assist as a point of contact for shift exchanges, leave management, sick day requests
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of disciplinary issues such as tardiness/absenteeism, appropriate usage of RAPID RTC property/personal devices
- Timesheet approval including preparation and submission for payroll administration
- Support onboarding/training
- Take ownership of proposed enhancements within the department
- Act as shift supervisor during all scheduled shifts
- Help with all functions of team management, including planning events, team recognition
- Provide and recommend feedback and information regarding KPIs and team metrics, working with the team manager to generate new metrics and to improve existing ones
- Take ownership of technical escalations from the team as required, works with Client Services and Development Teams to resolve issues; support of product improvement
- Prepare and deliver team communications
- Represent the department in meetings as required
- Create/maintain certification material, training material, and other documentation
- Support of the quality assurance process; give co-workers direct feedback on their chats, monitor their progress, and suggest feedback on QA program to team manager.
- Provide regular on call support
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Able to work independently, yet collaboratively
- Possesses strong time and self-management skills, is a self-starter
- Exceptional ability to chat with customers
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally), with ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner, appropriate to internal and external audiences
- Exceptional ability to interact with teammates and customers professionally
- Leadership, team building, and coaching skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Seeks continuous improvement for self and team
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to build trust-based relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable with implementing change using a combination of people, processes, and technology
- Prior contact center experience preferred; passion to provide excellent customer service
- Proficient in the English language. Bilingual-French a plus.
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to email@example.com.