Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) position combines task execution and leadership. They can perform all tasks of an intermediate quality assurance analyst with a sense of impacts to other RAPID RTC teams or departments. The Senior QAA can perform complex tasks with less direction and will act as primary resource on larger tasks, often delegating work to both intermediate and junior staff. The Senior QAA will be able to identify areas of improvement.
- Creating and documenting test cases and scripts from various project deliverables and inputs, including specified functional and non-functional requirements, business stakeholder input and design specifications, to ensure appropriate test coverage and to estimate testing effort
- Planning and executing manual and technical test strategies in accordance with test standards, guidelines, plans and cases
- Performing functional, regression and other types of testing activities for planned software releases, feature enhancements, hotfixes and/or data changes
- Conducting thorough system and integration testing on assigned work, escalating issues to Quality Assurance Lead and Product Owner if concerned about project quality or overall project health
- Documenting defects uncovered and reporting findings to the development team using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Participating in requirements/user story reviews and code walk-throughs to analyze and design appropriate test cases and project risk
- Suggesting ways to improve the general usability of the application
- Working independently and raising issues/concerns as needed
- Where possible, identifying potential automation opportunities and collaborating with other Quality Assurance Analysts to develop automated tools to help promote improvements and efficiencies
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Strong communication and documentation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to categorize and prioritize defects and coverage to balance completion time and quality risk
- The ability to learn and understand project functional requirements and logic
- Knowledge of various formal testing methodologies including scripting
- Familiar with automation and work to enhance test automation capability through scripting and other software tools
- The ability to both plan and conduct tests to ensure quality of work items
- Strong time management skills in order to meet respective deadlines
- 3+ years experience in software Quality Assurance testing or equivalent experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Experience in agile and waterfall testing environments
- Experience using automated testing tools an asset, such as TestComplete, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or Selenium Apium
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to email@example.com.